Where the Ayahuasca workshop supports you in healing old pains, the vision quest is a search for your authenticity or originality. Regardless of what others expect of you or what you think others need, something latent within you is waiting to awaken.
Your greatest strength is the connection with your Higher Self. Your soul, which is the core of your being, knows what its purpose and role are in the circle of life.
You undergo a vision quest when:
- You’re young and want to know why you’re here on earth
- You’re stuck in life and want direction
- You know your role in society and want to connect with your spiritual path
There is always a reason for going deep and finding the answers to life’s questions.
A vision quest is the traditional way to find those answers. A vision quest with entheogens such as Ayahuasca is a profound process that takes place an entire week in the beautiful Czech countryside.
You begin the week preparing for your own vision quest: you’ll do the Tobacco and Ayahuasca rituals to purify yourself emotionally and physically.
During the day, you’ll do physical exercise to make you strong. For this reason, we will take lots of walks but we’ll also do it to enjoy exploring the area.
You will undergo the actual vision quest alone in your tent, somewhere on the grounds of the house where we will be staying.
At sunset, you will meditate in front of your tent near the banks of a murmuring brook. Before you will be a medicine wheel, which you have built with stones from the brook, or with branches from neighbouring trees.
- You will invoke the powers of the north, the power of silence and winter, to make you receptive
- You will invoke the powers of the east, the rising sun and the gods of the future, so you can see your path
- You will invoke the powers and the goddess of the south to receive support from mother earth
- You will invoke the powers of the west, that of the setting sun, so that you can let go of your old self
As the night sets in, an attendant will bring you a glass of Ayahuasca, and then you will be alone with the spiritual powers of the plant. Well after midnight you will probably fall asleep and when you wake up, an attendant will bring you a second entheogen: Theonanacatl, the sacred mushroom. The assistant will briefly check in with you and then leave you to be alone again with the spirits of the plant.
At the end of the afternoon, you will come together with all the participants to close the ceremony.
You will be alone with the spirits of the plant for 24 hours straight. During this contact with the spiritual world, you’ll receive essential insights into your own individuality and the path you currently walk.